Package management made easy
Akku.scm is a language package manager for Scheme. It grabs hold of code and shakes it vigorously until it behaves properly.
- One command to install everything needed for your project.
- Separately declare your dependencies and locked versions.
- Automatically convert R7RS libraries for use in R6RS projects.
- Audited build scripts for use with FFI libraries.
- Mirror of R7RS libraries from Snow.
Download from GitLab
- Dependency solver
- Cryptographic signing
- Command line interface
- Locked dependencies
- Project-based work flow
- TerribleTLS [2023-01-17]
- chez-stats [2023-01-06]
- scheme-langserver [2022-12-31]
- chez-csv [2022-10-30]
- industria [2022-09-25]
- laesare [2022-08-29]
- (chibi voting) [2022-08-28]
- ufo-match [2022-08-07]
- ufo-threaded-function [2022-08-06]
- ufo-thread-pool [2022-08-06]
- ufo-match [2022-08-06]
- ufo-coroutines [2022-08-06]
- (retropikzel scgi) [2022-08-02]