Language package manager for Scheme
Akku.scm is a language package manager for Scheme. It grabs hold of code and vigorously shakes it until it behaves properly.
- Separately declare your dependencies and locked versions.
- One command to install everything needed for a project.
- Project-based, installs your locked dependencies to a single library directory.
- Scan repositories for R6RS/R7RS libraries, even multiple per file, and copy them to the right file paths for any supported Scheme.
- Resolve all Scheme files needed for compilation and scan them for license notices.
$ akku install akku $ source .akku/bin/activate